Friday, April 23, 2010

Bridesmaids dresses!

Ordered and en route!

I wanted to be one of those "cool" brides that let her bridesmaids pick the style they really liked (and you know, didn't choose a colour that could be observed from space) and happily my girls are not only willing to wear any colour I choose (including those visible to our alien neighbours) but they picked out two of the prettiest dresses EVER.

Maid of Honor's Dress: chosen by my sis Gill


Bridesmaid dress: chosen by my beloved Jenny P.


And yup, those are the colours. I must put up a "crafty" post and share the little place cards I started making by hand in my colours. I have a triad of pink going, deep kind of berry purply pink and then two shades lighter. I think it will make for a nice bouquet and table accents and of course dresses :-)

The room has a lovely light sea-green carpet that I also think a deep pink will look nice with.

I didn't think I'd enjoy picking out colours since I can never decide, I always like them all. But I'm really happy with my choices.

Once finalized I'll include a post with the invite too. I'm very proud of it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment