Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cupcakes & Jewelry


I've been neglecting this lately as RSVP's start coming in and I update my spreadsheet (yes, a spreadsheet, the saddest of bridal accessories).

However, the last of my booking is done! Hurrah!

Cupcakes - which we're going to use as our favours since the tea comes with a lot of sweets.


This place has agreed to make me chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with icing flowers and....no food colouring :) I'm very excited to NOT have to pick the pretty flower off my cake for...you know....the first time ever!

The hotel recommended this cupcake vendor and my experience with them has been very warm and positive. And I love that they donate a portion of their cost to a charity of your choice (for me the Canadian Cancer Society).

Each cupcake will be at a place setting in a chinese take-out container. (like in the picture - but all white)

I've been hunting around for jewelry on Etsy (I frigging LOVE Etsy) - I did want to wear pearls since it's tradition, but I'm not a huge pearl jewelry fan. Then I found this necklace....really simple and delicate. And the artist has agreed to make me a tiny matching bracelet. She's an artist in Tel Aviv (this is another reason I love Etsy)

I'm happy I found something gold, since our rings are gold. It's funny, growing up I never liked gold ...but when it came down to it, it just felt so old fashioned and romantic for a wedding. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment