Sunday, July 25, 2010

So many people go into a wedding...

Time to call out some of the added resources to the wedding buffet :)

1. Eini & Co Cupcakery - Willing to make me cupcakes with zero food colouring and put one at each place setting in a clear chinese take-out container as our favour :) They also donate a portion of their charges to a charity of your choice so I get another opportunity to support the Canadian Cancer Society.

2. The Vintage Gardener - Recommended by my planner these guys were SUCH a pleasure to deal with. Elaine is one of those rare people who truly and deeply loves what she does, you can just tell. They also had a package of flowers that worked out perfectly for me :)



3. Talen Events - Amalia is my planner and I truly cannot say enough about having her. Her knowledge of vendors has saved me (and her voice of calm), she is super organized and has thought of things I definitely would have forgotten. Knowing she will be there the day of is a true comfort to me. I can just relax :)

4. Meringue Stationary - These guys are making up my table numbers and place cards and are remodeling an Eiffel Tower canvas design for me to do it. I saw the sample this week and am SO excited :)

Further highlights:

5. Calla Evans Photograpy - I mentioned her before let me mention her again because we just love love love her. She did our engagement shoot recently (a fave proof to the side there) and she is just so warm and easy to be around it made the photos feel relaxed and easy. :)

A gallery of photos to come when the digital high rez are ready :)



6. Breia Noble - King Edward Hotel - Our wedding coordinator at the hotel deserves a dedicated blog post (possibly a monument in her honour) of her own. She has been warm and wonderful and has honestly spoiled us rotten. She didn't just make our wedding & reception dreams come true, she made our honeymoon dream come true as well. We pretty much feel that choosing the King Eddy and meeting Breia was the luckiest decision we've made :)

7. Etsy Artist Ceeb Wassermann - This Australian Jeweller made my bridesmaids necklaces by hand. The Sakura one linked above was for Jenny and I sent her a sketch of a moon & star version for my sister that she happily designed to perfection. The girls loved them!

And one last thing! Finally found my 'evening drink' dress for the day of on the lovely Ruche online boutique. Hooray! Waiting for it to arrive by mail :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment